This Accelerator for Game Developers called Game Drive is a program from MY.GAMES and Google for mobile game developers.
Their mission is to help talented developers with their knowledge, expertise, and investment!
They will review your game and assess its potential. Authors of the most interesting projects will get personal recommendations and be invited to a closed-door Demo Day with MGVC & Google experts.
Accelerator for Game Developers Benefits
Game Drive participants receive:
- Investment: The best projects will receive investment from the general fund in the amount of up to $30 million;
- Expert evaluation: Assessment and feedback from MGVC and Google on marketing, producing, and game design;
- Product analytics: Recommendations on optimization of mechanics, gameplay, marketing metrics, and key project metrics;
- Networking: One-on-one online meeting with Google and MGVC experts, access to analytics tools, help with publishing and project scaling.
- They accept applications from developers residing in the following countries and regions: Russia, CIS, Europe, Turkey, Israel, Middle East, and Africa.
- The game must be available on Google Play.
- The game must be past MVP (the build is ready) or Early Access (basic metrics).
- OCTOBER 18: The last day to submit an application
- OCTOBER 25: Final evaluation of applications, selection of finalists, sending out invitations to Demo Day
- NOVEMBER 18: Game Drive, Demo Day
- NOVEMBER 19 — DECEMBER 10: One to one online meeting with finalists.