The Sasol Business Accelerator Programme is inviting you to be part of this exciting small business development initiative.
The development of entrepreneurs is one of the most effective ways of stimulating economic growth, transformation, and the creation of jobs in our communities. They recognise that a growing small, medium and micro-sized enterprise (SMME) sector is vital for broadening economic participation and delivering on our country’s economic development objectives.
Sasol is looking for high potential small businesses to accelerate to a greater height by providing them with business development support and assisting them with marketing linkage opportunities
- Do you have an active CIPC registered business?
- Does your business have 51% or more black ownership?
- Is your business tax registered?
- Has your business been operating for longer than 6 months?
- Is your annual turnover less than R10 million?
Do you operate in one of the following industries?
- Engineering Services;
- Industrial Facilities;
- Engineering Maintenance;
- Waste Management.
Is your business based in one of the following municipalities?
If your business meets the above requirements and you are interested in applying for the programme, please apply for this to Business Accelerator Programme.
Business Development Support
The SBI team of Incubation Specialists will guide each Incubate during the development programme and will also provide or facilitate the following services to the SMMEs:
- Funding solutions;
- Coaching and mentoring;
- Access to expert networks;
- Business and Technical training;
- Engagement sessions and workshops.
- Application forms should be submitted with all the required supporting documents.
- Completed forms together with the supporting documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59am on 22 September 2021.
- No applications sent after the closing date will be considered.
- Applicants who have previously participated in an incubation or accelerator or any other development programme will not be considered for this opportunity.