Black Founder Accelerator, a program specially designed to champion diversity in entrepreneurship and showcase Black founder-led businesses has been announced.
They’re looking for 40 Black Founder-led businesses to be part of their 12-week immersive accelerator program and help them to grow and scale.
This program is completely free and all they ask is that you attend all of the masterclasses over the 12-week period if your application is successful.
This virtual program includes a series of expert-led masterclasses as well as one-to-one mentoring and professional coaching from business growth experts.
What is the Barclays Black Founder Accelerator?
- Their partner, Foundervine, is an award-winning social enterprise with a strong track record of helping entrepreneurs from under-represented communities to start their own business. At Eagle Labs, They recognise that they have a responsibility to increase diversity across their network and are delighted to be working once again with Foundervine to help them bridge the diversity gap through this programme.
- This is their second Black Founder Accelerator, a programme designed to help transform the experiences of Black business founders and provide them with a solid foundation to grow their business.
The programs include:
- A series of 12 expert-led business strategy masterlasses focusing on topics such as defining your value proposition, hiring talent, sales strategy, marketing, intellectual property and much more – all designed to set your business on the road to success.
- Mentoring and coaching from world-class scaleup experts.
- Access to business and networking events.
- Dedicated Barclays champions and mentors.
- The opportunity to showcase your business to potential clients and investors at a Demo Day at the end of the programme.
- Apply today if you’re an ambitious UK-based business with tech or digital bias with some traction beyond MVP and with one or more Black Founders.