Global Startup Awards is the largest independent startup ecosystem competition with the mission to find, recognize and connect the futureshapers of the digital age from all around the world.
Starting in the Nordics, Denmark in 2012, the Global Startup Awards annually selects and awards those within their respective regional tech / web industries that have shown outstanding achievements in business and service to the community.
Working with local partners in each of their regions, they go on an annual expedition to find those companies and individuals that have gone on to become a game changer or inspiration to thousands, if not millions or billions of users and fans – a rarity considering these numbers are something that other industries have taken many decades to achieve.
Each region is capped with a Grand Finale Day where the best – together with the other stakeholders – are invited to participate in a closed, invite-only Ecosystem Summit and a night of celebration, recognition and networking.
One of their most important values is to respect the independence of the competition, so they under no circumstances sell data to anyone, and they never charge their nominees, applicants and winners for anything related to the competition or the events.
Global Startup Awards is already present in over 113 countries of 3 continents and growing fast.
- NORDICS (NSA): ICELAND – DENMARK – SWEDEN – FINLAND – NORWAY.
- CENTRAL EASTERN EUROPE (CESA): POLAND – CZECHIA – SLOVAKIA – AUSTRIA – HUNGARY – SLOVENIA – CROATIA- SERBIA – ROMANIA – BULGARIA – LATVIA – LITHUANIA – ESTONIA – ALBANIA – BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA – KOSOVO – NORTH MACEDONIA – MONTENEGRO.
- SOUTHERN EUROPE (SESA): CYPRUS – FRANCE – GREECE – ITALY – MALTA – PORTUGAL – SPAIN.
- EURO-ASIA (EASA): ARMENIA – AZERBAIJAN – BELARUS – GEORGIA – KAZAKHSTAN – MOLDOVA – RUSSIA – TURKEY – UKRAINE – UZBEKISTAN.
- SOUTHEAST ASIA (ASEAN): MALAYSIA – LAO PDR – THAILAND – INDONESIA – PHILIPPINES – MYANMAR – SINGAPORE – BRUNEI DARUSSALAM – VIET NAM – CAMBODIA.
- SOUTH ASIA (SAARC): INDIA – PAKISTAN – AFGHANISTAN – BANGLADESH – BHUTAN-MALDIVES – NEPAL – SRI LANKA.
- AFRICA: NORTHERN – SOUTHERN – CENTRAL – WESTERN – EASTERN AFRICAN REGIONS.
- For all other regions- July 16th, 2021
- For Africa- July 31st, 2021