Here’s a New Grants Available for your business. Are you a digital pioneer? An innovator? A sustainability leader? Every business has a story to tell – and by sharing yours, you could win up to £50,000 to reach your next goal.
That’s right, their 2021 grant competition is giving small businesses with big ideas the chance to turn their ambition into action. So, what are you waiting for? Enter now!
- 1 x Grand Prize- £50,000;
- 3 x Judges Choice Awards- £15,000 each;
- 15 x People’s Choice Awards- £10,000 each.
- The competition will be open to for-profit small businesses with 50 employees or less across 15 European countries: United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Netherlands, Italy, Israel, Ireland, Greece, Germany, France, Denmark, Czech Republic, BeLux (for the purposes of this competition, Belgium and Luxembourg constitute one country in scope), and Austria.
- Each person submitting an Entry (as defined below) to the Competition (the “Entrant“) must meet all of the following criteria:
- be over 18 years of age at the date of submission;
- be a legal resident of a Country in Scope; and
- be authorized to legally bind the Small Business (as defined below) it is submitting to the Competition; and
- upon request, be able to provide proof of identification, a copy of a valid certificate of incorporation/registration issued by the relevant regulatory authority of the Country in Scope, and a copy of a utility service or other bill in the name of the company, reflecting the trading address of the small business.
- The Competition is only open to companies that meet all of the following criteria (each a “Small Business“):
- must be a for-profit company, at all times domiciled in a Country in Scope;
- in continuous operation selling a product or service for not less than 6 months as of 15 September 2021;
- currently active, lawful, and have all necessary and required licenses and registrations;
- be in good standing as of the date of submission and must remain so through the end of the Competition;
- have no more than 50 employees on its payroll at the date of submission;
- not a franchised business;
- not a branch of a foreign entity; and
- to the extent permitted by law, not be under any bankruptcy protection, nor have any judicial liens or attachments, insolvent, the subject of any order or resolution for its administration, winding-up or dissolution, does not have an administrative or other receiver, manager, trustee, liquidator, administrator or similar appointed, does not enter into any composition or arrangement with its creditors and is in good financial standing;
- not a past or current member of the FedEx Entrepreneur Advisory Board;
- not a previous FedEx Small Business Grant Competition winner or runner up;
- not an authorized FedEx reseller; and
- the primary purpose of the Small Business must not be in competition with FedEx or any FedEx operating companies.
- Additionally, neither the Small Business itself, nor any owner or investor in the Small Business may be an employee, agent, officer or representative of any government department, national, provincial or local department, agency or instrumentality thereof; government owned or controlled directly or indirectly; a political party, public international organization or candidate for political office.
- FedEx shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether an Entrant and submission meets the eligibility criteria to participate in the Competition. FedEx decisions regarding eligibility and all other aspects of the Competition are final and binding.
- FedEx, its parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective, officers, directors, employees, agents and persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Competition and the immediate family members (i.e., parent, child, sibling, and spouse) of each and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Competition. This Competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations, and is void in all geographic locations where prohibited by law.