ProVeg incubator- Join this 12-week programme. During the course of this programme, they accelerate your early-stage success, through a tailor-made curriculum, hands-on support and their extensive pool of passionate professionals, their mentors. They support you through introductions to key players in the food industry and bring you together with fellow founders from around the world on a mission to transform the global food system.
Each admitted startup will receive a €20.000 grant to invest in their R&D, product development, and travel and relocation costs to participate in the programme, among other things. Additionally, each startup will be assigned a lead mentor from their pool of experts for weekly mentoring sessions throughout the programme.
During the in-house weeks, make use of their co-working space, enjoy knowledge exchange with your fellow founders, one-on-one mentoring, workshops, expert talks, and exclusive events that help startups scale their companies, secure investment, and take their products to market.
At the end of the ProVeg incubator program, startups present their work to their panel of mission-aligned investors at their closing Pitch Day event, with additional stakeholders from their global network of investors, corporations, entrepreneurs, accelerators, and talents also present. After successful completion of the programme, startups are eligible for up to €180.000 of follow- up investment from ProVeg International.
You do not need to fully relocate to Berlin for the duration of the programme, but at least one founder must be present for each of the in-house weeks.
Benefits of ProVeg incubator
- Curriculum/Workshops: Learn to create, collaborate, grow, and scale your business with experienced mentors and industry experts.
- Expert Network: Connect to their ecosystem of corporations, accelerators, retailers, entrepreneurs, talents, and food-industry and legal experts.
- Investors: Access their network of leading names in plant-based investment.
- Incubator Community: Integrate into their ProVeg Incubator community of like-minded founders who are aiming to transform the global food system.
- Coworking Space & Kitchen: Take advantage of their open coworking area and modern kitchen space in order to test product designs and formulate recipes.
- ProVeg Services: Benefit from V-Label certification, their 20K+ member test community, and existing market research from ProVeg International.
- Fairs and Events: Participate in leading industry fairs, conferences, and events.
- Marketing and PR: Get featured in ProVeg Incubator channels and partner publications.