After the success of She Leads, Creative Zone in collaboration with the Dubai Business Women Council has returned with She Leads 2.0. The program will now take the next steps in launching and scaling promising businesses, by providing ten women-led startups with a whole week incubator program packed with coaching and training sessions that will prepare startups for a successful launch.
Out of the ten best companies, two businesses will be accelerated by receiving a free trade license by Creative Zone and a complete package of solutions such as Tax and Accounting support, Banking, Media and Marketing, access to Funding, introductions to partners, Microsoft and Zoho products, mentorship for a year by industry leaders and successful entrepreneurs, amongst many others incentives. Read below to find the full list of prizes.
Creative Zone will provide the winners with business support services worth AED 100,000, which will include:
- 1-year free trade license and company setup advice provided by Creative Zone;
- 1-year office Space at My Office / Creative Zone;
- Free banking advice and support provided by Creative Zone Banking;
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits, training, and technical; support for startups to optimise performance, manage risk, and keep costs under control;
- 1-year discounted insurance coverage for the winner;
- 1-year free mentoring program with workshops, seminars and dedicated coaches;
- 1-year free tax and accounting support provided by Creative Zone Tax & Accounting;
- 1-year free legal advice 1-year free digital marketing and social media set up provided;
- 1-year access to Zoho CRM with $1,800 wallet credits;
- Access to capital, investors & partners;
- 1-year HR support & recruitment services;
- $25k Azure credits to be spent in a 2 year time;
- 1 year access to the below upon evaluation:
- 5 x Github;
- 5x VisualStudio;
- 5x Office 365;
- 1x Dynamics 365.
The program is aimed at early-stage start-ups that have recently started their businesses or are about to launch their businesses. Entrepreneurs who already have an MVP in place or that have seen a real interest and have tested their product or service with their market audience. The application process is open to anyone but highly competitive.
You should apply if you:
- Have a brilliant business idea and believe you can make a difference;
- Require assistance in going through the complex business setup procedures;
- Require coaching and mentoring to help grow your business to the next level;
- Need access to investors, partners, and funding institutes;
- Are interested to be part of an ever-growing community of entrepreneurs.