What is the SPARK Program?
- SPARK is a flagship entrepreneur program at Misk—a 6-week, fast-paced program that harnesses the know-how of world-leading entrepreneurial experts to help take you from idea to final investor pitch. SPARK is also an entrepreneur competition that results in the top 10 entrepreneur finalists pitching to a panel of judges with the top 5 walking away with SAR 50,000 from NEOM, office space at Monshaat, and high-level connections.
Why do you need the SPARK Program?
- No matter where you are in your entrepreneurial journey, SPARK will not only make you a better entrepreneur, but help you clarify what matters most for your idea to succeed. You will discover your idea’s weaknesses and strengths and learn how to think more strategically about your business model, launch strategy and critical early decisions. SPARK is a must-attend program for every aspiring entrepreneur.
What you’ll learn at SPARK?
SPARK walks you step-by-step through the very best entrepreneurial practices every week including:
- Week 1: Discover how successful entrepreneurs articulate their problem and solution to win.
- Week 2: Explore the most successful business models and determine your optimum path.
- Week 3: Understand the finance strategies that matter most and how to structure a smart investment.
- Week 4: Master the art of pitching your idea in 10 minutes or less.
SPARK Program flow
- On day one, you’ll be given a pitch deck template that will help you organize your brand’s story, and at the end of each week you’ll have an opportunity to pitch a portion of your deck via video. By the end of the program, you’ll be pitching your entire deck in just 10 short minutes.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs will meet twice per week for 2-hours per session. In the first meeting, you’ll do a deep dive into the 4 critical entrepreneur sections. In the second meeting, you’ll meet world-leading entrepreneurs that will guide you thru best practices in a fun and engaging open panel style session. Plus, every week you’ll have additional opportunities to meet with leading entrepreneur coaches that can answer questions and help you refine your idea, strategy, business model and pitch.
Are you ready for SPARK?
- If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and spend time (2+ hours every day) getting your project from idea to investor-ready pitch, SPARK is probably a good fit for you. We are looking for people that want to have a positive impact on the Kingdom and the world with the biggest or brightest new ideas. If that’s you — SPARK is ready to take you to the next level.