startAD’s Corporate Sprint Accelerator’s 8th edition, in partnership with Ripple’s University Blockchain Research Institute, is a 4-week virtual accelerator for seed-stage fintech startups looking to enter the UAE market.
The accelerator immerses startups in robust local customer discovery and validation activities through a combination of training, mentorship, 1-1 meetings with corporate partners, and investor pitches. Within 4 weeks, the startups are equipped to pilot solutions with industry leaders, while corporates are enabled to innovate with startups disrupting their core businesses.
The fast-paced program will include two key phases:
- Pre-program phase (10 weeks): Startup recruitment, interviews and assessment.
- On-program phase (4 weeks): Training, coaching, expert panel sessions, corporate startup meetings and mentoring.
The program will culminate in a high-caliber market access day and an investor demo day on November 25th, 2021 in which the participating startups will have the opportunity to pitch to regional industry leaders and investors for business and investment opportunities.
- Smart Contracts: Startups with smart contracts applications in construction and banking. Turning standard contractual provisions into smart contractual provisions with use cases in project payments, procurement, contractual documents or others;
- Cryptocurrency & Remittance: Startups with payments & commerce solutions for cryptocurrencies, digital wallet solutions, Blockchain-based remittance solutions, quick and easy cross-border money transfers, mass payout.
- Get trained by leading global technical and industry experts on ‘Scaling in the UAE through pilots and partnerships’, and ‘Investment readiness and pitching’;
- Secure opportunities to explore pilots with ALEC and other leading corporations and have the opportunity to meet with investors during a high-calibre market access and investor event on Nov 25th, 2021;
- Become part of ADGM’s Digital Lab , the top platform in the UAE for financial institutions and FinTech innovators;
- Get the opportunity to be accepted into the ADGM’s RegLab , one of the world’s most active regulatory sandboxes based on relevant eligibility criteria;
- Get the opportunity to connect with ADGM experts, investors and mentors;
- Get inducted into startAD’s Alumni program and receive multiple benefits.
Who should apply?
Fintech startups that:
- Have a suitable team size (minimum 4) with the capability to dedicate resources to the program;
- Are raising pre-seed or seed rounds;
- Are generating revenue or have conducted at least one pilot initial market traction;
- Have ambitions to enter the UAE/MENA market.