Swisscom StartUp Challenge 2021’s focus is Cyber security which is one of the most important issues in the decentralised digital world.
If you are a start-up or research team developing products, prototypes and solutions in the field of cyber security, then apply for an exploration programme with Swisscom’s cyber security community and take them to the next level.
Benefits of Swisscom StartUp Challenge
- Access to security infrastructure: Access to security applications and existing Swisscom Services as well as the infrastructure used in the customer environment.
- Access to the Security Community: Support and mentoring from Swisscom cyber security experts and partners.
- Interaction: Building a network of potential customers and business partners. Consideration given to an investment from Swisscom Ventures.
- New cooperation opportunities: Exploration programme and invitation to our Swisscom Outpost in Silicon Valley (US) for a selected start-up.
What’s in store for the 5 winners?
- A one-week exploration programme with Swisscom’s Cyber Security Community and access to Swisscom’s infrastructure (remote option).
- Mentoring from Swisscom cyber security experts and partners.
- Development of marketing and sales skills.
- Individual pitch training and coaching from their partner Venturelab.
- Discussion of cyber security experiences with leading entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
- Building a network of potential customers and business partners.
- Consideration given to a business partnership with Swisscom and investment from Swisscom Ventures.
- Invitation and network building for a selected start-up at our Swisscom Outpost in Silicon Valley (US) The programme will be tailored to the individual needs of the start-up.
- A cyber security prototype, product or solution.
- The team must be able to present a fully functioning prototype or product during the exploration programme (in the Swisscom environment if appropriate).
- The application must be usable in Switzerland.
- An ambitious and visionary research or start-up team.