Apply for this Woman-Owned Business Grant and earn up to $ 20,000.
Women of color-owned businesses are vital to our economy. Fearless Fund and the Tory Burch Foundation are partnering to launch the Fall 2021 Women of Color Grant Program – funding women of color-owned businesses across the country.
- The Program consists of an overall Promotion Period in which $200,000 awarded in different award amounts to grant winners and will be identified from amongst all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period based on the judging criteria.
- Revenue generating (Minimum annual revenue of $100,000);
- Identify as a woman of color business owner;
- One to five years in business preferred;
- Formed under United States law and operating in the United States;
- For profit, from any industry;
- Must be 18 years or older.
All Entries must meet the following criteria, as determined within Sponsor’s and Administrators final sole discretion:
- Entries that contain or otherwise infringe on any third-party names, trademarks, music, identities, copyrighted or patented material, and/or other material subject to third party rights are prohibited;
- Entries that include any reference to any patents and/or trade secrets of Sponsor or Released Parties and/or its competitors are prohibited;
- Entries that are obscene, offensive, contain any profanities, endorse any form of hate or hate group, or any language or images communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Sponsor and/or Released Parties wishes to associate will be void;
- Entries cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Entries cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Entries cannot contain disparaging remarks, defame, misrepresent, invade the publicity, third party rights and/or the privacy rights of Sponsor, Released Parties, their products or any trademarks or other intellectual; property they own, other products or companies, or any person, living or deceased;
- No background artwork should appear in the Entries unless it is an original work of the Entrant. Any artwork, murals, etc. that can be seen in Entries must be created solely by the Entrant or Entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein;
- Entries cannot contain trademarks owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, or contain any personal identifiable information, such as personal names, email addresses, etc.;
- Entries cannot communicate messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Released Parties associate; and
- Entries cannot be in violation of any law, statute, regulation, or ordinance.